Terms and Conditions
Current as at 24 October 2007
This page explains the relevant terms and conditions under which Xebidy will provide the agreed services to the client.
- Fees and expenses are payable within 7 days on receipt of invoice.
- Payments terms are strictly 50% before commencement of work. Thereafter progress payments will be charged monthly. Late payments will be charged at an interest rate of 10% per month over the due date.
- All monies owed to Xebidy that remain unpaid beyond 90 days will be referred to a Debt Collection Agency for collection
- All costs associated with recovering monies owed to Xebidy, including any Debt Collection Agency costs, legal fees or court costs will be borne entirely by the client.
- Should this project be stopped or delayed for any reason by the client, apart from poor performance on the part of Xebidy Strategic Design or any of it’s employees that is considered irreparable, the client will be liable to remunerate Xebidy for all completed work regarding the project, including any pre-approved expenses incurred.
- Expenses are charged to the client at cost and will be incurred following receipt of a pre-approval email.
- Any loss on fixed date air tickets or accommodation arising out of cancellation or deferral will be charged to the client. Xebidy undertakes to avoid fixed date air tickets where possible.
- Xebidy will respect the complete confidentiality of all client information and as will the client of information, procedures, documentation and details of the project provided by or entailing Xebidy.
- All contractual relations, including the recovery of outstanding monies owed to Xebidy are entirely under the jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
- Xebidy reserves the right to amend these policies at any time by providing one month’s written notice to the client.
- No Intellectual Property can be claimed by the client on these developments given the open source environment of this project, however, all website code and content is owned by the client.