This post is a copy of the post by Seth Godin listing the achievements (hit or not) that he shipped in 2010. Things that ship are things that are difficult to achieve either because of their complexity or mental challenge.
This is the stuff that I think I shipped in 2010:
- Launched NZbyBike.com
- Speech at WYSTC in Beijing
- Launched Queenstown Innovation Center
- Relaunched Travel Generation
- Launched Gibbston Wine Tours
- Ran Great Lakes Tour
- Delivered Iconic Adventures Website
- Spoke at BNZ Talks in Kaikoura which hopefully is prelude to long successful relationship with them
- Took on Vice-Chair of BYATA
Big thanks top Mat Weir for support and his effort which made it all happen.